Monday, March 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

HAHAHA! I guess now I really have to get this project underway and stick with it - I have friends like Joe P. linking to this site off their Myspace page.

Hi, everyone, my name is Tani, and I am a 3rd year law student at Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California. I am focusing on Native American law, and right now I am taking a course called Federal Indian Law, as part of my studies.

Because I think this is a lot of information, and a lot of USEFUL information, I thought I would start blogging it, so that even the natives who DON'T go to law school can read up on Native American law. Maybe it will help those studying this topic, maybe it will just help others learn about the history of Turtle Island since European settlers came in and claimed it. Basically, you are getting everything I am learning about in this law course without having to pay the 5,000 dollars I do in order to take it.

I am also going to post other stuff I come across that interests me and relates to native issues, and I want to make this blog as interactive as possible. As such, PLEASE feel free to leave comments or questions on this blog, and feel free to email me at Taniquelle@gmail.com if you have questions or feedback for me or have suggestions on how I can make this blog better. I want to help educate people because knowledge, more than anything, is power.

Peace,
Tani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHATS UP TANI!?!?
Hey your welcome pretty lady, anything to keep you thinking ;)